New Year, Old Habits! // Storytime

16:31

Hey cats!

We're nearly a month into another year already and I'm finally doing something I wanted to do years ago. I have far too many clothes, accessories, thoughts and possessions with no purpose so I figured I'd put them to good use (and keep myself busy) by making a somewhat unconventional fashion and lifestyle blog. I may even stretch to YouTube once I'm more familiar with everything. I don't want to limit this just yet to one particular subject matter because I truly don't know what I want this to be. For the time being it's a creative outlet where I can post whatever curious thought or idea crosses my mind, to fill my time and hopefully bring some enjoyment. If I manage to inspire just one person along the way I'd be happy forever.

You Might Also Like

0 .

Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Follow