May Favourites!

23:04

Hey cats!

So I'd missed a few of the favourites which I'm terribly sorry for, honestly you haven't missed much though. My favourites have pretty much remained the same as I'm in 'creature of habit mode' and haven't felt the need to try anything else new. Here are the things I've been loving since March!


Nip+Fab Viper Venom Eye Fix

This was only an addition to my few beauty products because my Mum gave it to me, I didn't go out and purchase it but as you can probably tell with it being in my favourites, I will be buying it again when it runs out. There's not much to say about this product other than that it does exactly what it says it will! It smooths out any lines, minimises dark circles and I find it reduces any puffiness around the eye. What I love most is the cooling effect of the roller-ball and the gel together, even if it did none of the other things I would still use it for the cooling sensation because it is so refreshing which makes me feel sooo good and awake.


TreacleMoon My Coconut Island Body Scrub

Technically this is my Mum's buuut it is just left in the shower so I'm classing it as community property. Naturally as a lover of the smell of coconut I had to try this and blimey it's good! It smells good enough to eat, probably the best smelling coconut product I've ever come across which is why they tell you on the back that it's not food. Anywho, it's a fab, quick exfoliator that leaves your skin silky smooth and lightly scented, and it just feels like such a treat when you use it. Other great things? The packaging is - in my opinion - really neat and looks great in your bathroom, it's also super cheap coming in at £2.99 a pop (and it's half price at the mo!) and their products aren't tested on animals. TreacleMoon also do a lot of other yummy smelling collections (shower gels, body butters etc) and 'flavours' ranging from lemonade to marshmallow, ginger to apple pie; honestly there's loads to choose from. I personally can't wait to get my hands on some more of their wonderful bathtime beauties!


Tattoo Aftercare Balm

I may be slightly biased on this having never used other lotions so I'll keep it short, but when I got my tattoo I was recommended this balm and I haven't been disappointed with it. It is moisturising enough without leaving a greasy residue everywhere, it feels really nice to put on, it smells amazing and a little goes a long way. What I love about this is that it isn't tested on animals and it's full of natural ingredients and vitamins to help nourish your tattoo whilst healing as well as keep it vibrant after healing. Plus it's also pretty cheap and if you're near the Manchester area, the place where I get inked and pierced (Holier Than Thou) sells it cheaper than the actual website so hit them up here. They're also fabulous at everything body mod wise!


The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Make Up Remover

Yet another product passed on from my Mum (she changes products so quickly soon as she finds something else advertised as better). This little wonder of a make-up remover makes taking your slap off at the end of a long day an absolute joy rather than a chore. I imagine plenty have been in my shoes, buying all the so-called waterproof make-up removers and having them either burn your eyes or leave you standing there scrubbing at your lashes until your mascara finally comes off, despite them saying 'oh it'll just wipe off real easy'. No more of that! A product that actually works AND is gentle on your skin with the added bonus of no blotchy red eyes from all the rubbing until your cotton pad disintegrates. I just hold it on my eye for a few seconds then wipe away gently a couple of times and its all gone. It doesn't flare up my sensitive skin, it isn't greasy and I find it lasts.

I was actually very surprised reading the reviews on their website that many were negative, praising instead a previous lotion version. Having not tried that myself I obviously cannot compare, but personally I think this does a brilliant job and I'm always a fan of a product that does what I says. I'd still highly recommend this as I struggle to find fault with it!


Starbucks Iced Maple Macchiato

A little bit of a silly one but I only just tried this from the new maple range the other day and I'm totally converted from my usual iced caramel latte. I was scared the maple would be too sickly sweet but it's actually smoother than the normal caramel and mixes really well with the coffee. If you haven't already and you're into iced coffees, I'd definitely recommend this a million times over!

Products Mentioned: Nip+Fab Viper Venom Eye FixCoconut Body ScrubTattoo Aftercare | Camomile Waterproof Make Up Remover


Here's to a jolly June!


Follow me on Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

0 .

Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Follow