Where I Am Right Now vs Where I Want To Be // Lifestyle

16:47


Hey cats!

I've let a lot of things drag me down and get the better of me lately so now I feel I need to focus on myself a lot more; knowing that self-care is not selfish, it's necessary for surviving. I wanted to jot down what is significant in my life right now and what I hope to achieve in the not-so-distant future. I realise that these things will take time and it's all about practicing patience/being mindful of my situation.

So this blog post is me sharing a few personal things that may seem predictable/obvious to many, but having a place where they are actually written down is a big help to me in gaining clarification and getting them out of my head into somewhere I can look back and reflect on them. Fingers crossed in a couple of months I can review this and see what I've achieved!


Where I'm At

  • Jobless & living with my parents 
  • Stuck in limbo with all my belongings, trying to sort through and get rid of as much as possible 
  • Passed my theory test but my anxiety is too bad for me to be able to take my driving test 
  • Out of shape with zero stamina & in very poor health (albeit a lot of this is out of my control) 
  • However, I don't completely hate the way my body looks considering everything 
  • On the road to replacing my products with cruelty-free/organic/vegan alternatives but not wanting to be wasteful with the products I already own 
  • Mentally exhausted & emotionally drained almost constantly 
  • On a college course that I used to enjoy but currently have no passion for & therefore I'm very demotivated/behind on work 
  • Hormones all over the place due to a bad experience with the contraceptive implant 
  • In a strong, happy and consistent relationship 
  • Taking steps to point my life in a different direction whilst keeping my options open


Where I Want To Be

  • Living with my boyfriend & secure in a part-time job 
  • Having a more minimal amount of 'stuff and things' clogging up my life 
  • Passing my driving test so that it's done and I don't have to retake anything 
  • Maybe joining a gym or keeing up a fitness regime of some kind, eating well and doing what is in my control to improve/maintain my health 
  • Loving the way my body looks 
  • Living a mainly cruelty-free, organic, sustainable & eco-friendly lifestyle that works for me 
  • In a better mental state, either by helping myself out or finding counselling again 
  • Seeking help at college to assist in gaining my passion again & get back on track with work 
  • Getting the implant out and being on contraception that works for me 
  • Still in a strong, happy and consistent relationship that continues to grow as we live together and build our own family/life together 
  • Living each day in the moment, finding balance, being happy and helping others 
Are you happy where you are or have you got goals you'd like to achieve?

Stay curious


You Might Also Like

0 .

Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Follow