The Get To Know Me Tag // Lifestyle

13:30


Hey cats!

I like to think that I'm quite an open person but I feel that social media like Instagram and Twitter can sometimes give quite a narrow view of what a person is really like; I wanted to do this tag so people can see a bit more of how open I like to be & after putting a poll on Twitter people said they wanted to see this so I hope I can give you more of an insight!

What is your middle name?

Victoria

What is your favourite colour?

Without a doubt it's green! I've always been drawn to the colour but I chose it as my fave colour in school about age 7 because no one else would pick it as theirs and I felt sorry for it...yup

Who was your first best friend?

My first ever best friend was a girl called Jade, she was my favourite person to play out with/spend time around and she gave me her only Posh Spice sticker in class one day to cheer me up. Sadly she passed away because of a brain tumour when she was 6; it was my first ever experience of death and I still miss her to this day

How tall are you?

I am a tidgy 5ft 

Cats or dogs?

I do love both but I guess I'd have to say cats purely because you rarely have to clean up after them and I've never actually owned a dog!

Funniest moment throughout school?

For me, every day of Primary school was funny but I really didn't enjoy High School at all. In fact I missed 2 years of it in Year 8 and Year 10 because of Glandular Fever, so I found it quite funny that I still left with As, Bs and Cs despite me missing all that time, being bullied consistently and having been forgotten about by all my teachers. Karma eh?

How many countries have you visited?

Erm, I'm not much of a traveller so 3 I think (France, Portugal & Greece)

Are you in/gone to college?

I've been there, done that, went to Uni, bought the hoodie and now I'm back at college again doing a diploma!

What was your favourite/worst subject in High School?

Favourite has got to be either English or Science and worst is without a doubt Maths

What is your favourite drink?

Soft drink would be sparkling lemon water; alcoholic drink is hands down lager & lime 

What is your favourite animal?

Bats! They're so cute but can be super creepy too, love them! Plus they used to live in our roof and it was the best thing ever watching them out of the window every night

What is your favourite perfume?

Probably Flight of Fancy by Anna Sui. There's just something about the smell that takes me straight back to my happiest college days sat in the park with all my friends. Pure, delicious nostalgia

Tea or Coffee?

COFFEE! Preferably as black as my soul

What would you (or have you) name your children?

I don't have children yet but I honestly have no clue, I think I'd come up with names nearer to knowing my lil babas!

What sports do you play/have you played?

Since I was ill in school I developed Chronic Fatigue and have struggled massively with my health, so sport is off the menu these days! But before that I was the most energetic child and I loved rugby and rounders!

What is your favourite book?

Probably The Savage Garden by Mark Mills

Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?

I don't watch many 'beauty/fashion' YTs, the two I do watch are Helen Anderson & Rhiannon Ashlee
I love watching gamers like Markiplier, JackSepticEye, Daz Games and PewDiePie
I may have a guilty pleasure in watching Dr Pimple Popper!

What is your favourite movie?

Without a doubt it's Nightmare Before Christmas and always has been. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is an extremely close second though!

Are you Single or Taken?

Taken for 3+ years 

What's your idea of an ideal first date?

Dressing up a bit, going for a mooch, grab a meal somewhere and then maybe head back to the pub for drinks, chatter and some pool

How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had?

6 including my current 

Favourite memory from childhood?

Going to Disneyland Paris for the first time, it was so magical and I adored every minute. I would love to go back again now

Do you speak any different languages and how well?

I don't! I know little bits here and there of French, Spanish & Portuguese but it's hella rusty

Do you have any siblings?

Nope I'm spoilt rotten an only child!

How would you describe your fashion sense?

A mix between glorious hippie queen & 'I just rolled out of bed'

What is your favourite restaurant?

This is a toughie! I think I'm going to have to go with Wagamama (most oriental food wins my heart though)

What are some of your favourite tv shows?

There's so many: GoT, OITNB, iZombie, Suits, Supernatural, Grimm, Scorpion, Bottom, The Young Ones, Jackass, Arrow, Once Upon a Time, Castle, Sherlock, Ghost Whisperer, Nurse Jackie & any nature documentaries to name but a few!

PC or Mac?

Only a recent convert but Mac, it's the best thing ever

What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)

I just upgraded recently to the iPhone 6, happy with it so far and having it sync with my Mac makes life much easier!

Tell us one of your bad habits!

Hoarding/buying too much, its such a difficult one to break


Anything you want to know? Let's get chatting!

Stay curious

You Might Also Like

0 .

Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Follow