Modern Gypsy // OOTD

11:42


Hey cats!

It's been a very long while since there's been anything remotely fashion related on here so I thought I'd pop this quick outfit on that I loved wearing for date night & drinks. As some of you may know by now my style is mainly very hippie & gypsy based, my wardrobe is laden with chintz, tie dye and paisley patterns with more flowing skirts, dresses and peasant blouses than you could shake a stick at! I know my style is very personal to me, I clash patterns, I don't follow rules when it comes to my shape & height but I love what I wear and that's what it's all about; if you're comfortable in what you wear then that's all that matters!


(Please excuse my face on these, I'm not very confident with this sort of thing and it's the first time in a long time that I've had my picture taken by someone else! I'm far from happy with these but I am trying to push myself out of my comfort zone.)
I decided to go with a floaty, semi-casual dress because I tend to bloat pretty much anytime I eat and I wanted to feel comfortable even after a meal, but I feel the neckline - which you can pull down into a bardot - gives it a little bit more class. Naturally I had to clash patterns with nothing other than a kimono, perfect for keeping a chill off! I went with my trusty block heel Chelsea boots because they give me a bit of height, make me feel more dressed up without having to compromise on comfort and let's face it, Chelsea boots are a classic piece that I feel fit effortlessly into any style.

Dress: F&F
Socks: Primark

I kept my jewellery fairly simple so as not to clash too much with the rest of my outfit, although often I don't hold back and accessorise like there's no tomorrow!


How do you feel about fashion rules and what would you say your main 'style' is? I'd love to find out!

You Might Also Like

0 .

Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Follow