"This Time Next Year..." // Tag

11:30


Hey cats!

So the lovely Chloe from Chloe Bee's Life was kind enough to tag me to take part in the 'This Time Next Year' tag and I do love setting myself some goals/getting my priorities organised, so I thought it best to seize the opportunity to do so! You can check out Chloe's post here and keep on reading if you want to find out where I want to be in a years time...


Rules of the tag:

  • Thank the person who tagged you
  • Write your goals for next year
  • Write how you’re going to achieve your goals
  • Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to share their goals
  • Then, if you wish, in 365 days write a post for everyone to see if you have been successful or not

This time next year... I'll have finished college, qualified in what I want to do and be learning new skills to entwine perfectly with my chosen career path
I'll achieve this by... working hard, keeping positive and accepting help off others if I need it

This time next year... I hope to have more of the tattoos & piercings I want
I'll achieve this by... keeping healthy enough to have them, planning my time and saving up some money

This time next year... I'll be fully moved in with my boyfriend and also be able to drive
I'll achieve this by... pushing to carry on going through all the things I've hoarded, hopefully securing a part-time job to earn some money and also by having the confidence to take my driving test

This time next year... I'll have gotten into a healthier eating pattern & lifestyle, learnt more yoga and go to the gym regularly
I'll achieve this by... planning ahead with my meals, setting out a timetable/to-do list in order to keep me on track and try to learn more coping mechanisms for my anxiety in order to go to the gym

This time next year... I'll be blogging regularly and even making videos to fuel my enjoyment of this hobby/passion of mine
I'll achieve this by... once again organising my time, pushing myself to allow time for things I enjoy and creating myself a nice space to work from

I hope you enjoyed my goals, I wanted to include a range of big life goals as well as smaller ones, after all nothing you want to achieve is ever meaningless. I'll tag my blogger buds over on Twitter, so go check my profile out if you want to know who I've tagged! Thanks again to Chloe for tagging me and also to Sarah from Little Reader for creating this tag. 

What do you want to have achieved by this time next year? Lets have a natter in the comments! 

Stay curious




*Original header image: DTTSP

You Might Also Like

0 .

Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Follow