Trippy Trousers Day or Night // OOTD

11:00


Hey cats!

Recently I've really been getting into the colour orange and just at the right time I saw these gorgeous pants in the H&M conscious collection and absolutely had to have them! I love the ethnic vibe mixed with a modern, geometric print and I feel the colours really compliment this pattern. Albeit I'm short (5ft to be exact), because these pants are high waisted I don't feel they visibly chop any length off of me, mind you I wouldn't care even if they did; I wear what I love regardless of whether it makes me look stumpy or not! This look naturally includes my ever faithful kimono and I think it's a versatile look to use day or night.


I felt like the striped tee, despite the slight off the shoulder look (which for some reason I find really sexy & glam) made this look more casual, especially when paired with my trusty Converse; I also love how effortlessly this kimono can fit into any look, it's the chameleon of my wardrobe!


These pants are unbelieveably comfortable, they float without clinging which is such a nice relief; there's also a cheeky front split up the legs which I think is a great twist on these classic style pants, although not necessarily ideal on a windy day (especially if you haven't shaved your legs, which I hadn't, whoops!) A simple pair of heels or chunky boots would dress this outfit up in an instant, or a baggy tee and a pair of Docs would make this as casual as a Sunday morning!

The thrifted necklace was my alternate choice for this outfit
Top: Primark
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Converse 

How would you have styled these pants? And what takes an outfit from day to night for you? Let me know in the comments!

Stay curious



Follow me on Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

0 .

Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Follow