The Liebster Award

11:30


Hey cats!

A big thanks to Saph over at The Raven Woman and Demi over at Demibee's for nominating me for this, it really means such a lot! You can check out their posts here & here, now let's get on with mine!

If you are nominated then these are the rules:

1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers
4. Ask them 11 questions
5. Let them know that you have nominated them

11 Facts About Me

I make random sighing and huffing noises without even realising
I really love fishing shows like River Monsters
I want to move to Norfolk one day & live a simpler life
I tend to get small scale premonitions (which are usually correct)
I want to be a minimalist and am currently working towards this
BUT I have intrinsic hoarder tendencies which are hard to shake
I've only been to about 3 gigs in my life, being 5ft I don't really enjoy them
I've also never been to a festival and the thought terrifies me yet I'd love to experience one someday
I could probably live off of rice dishes for life, I LOVE RICE 
I've been in an education bubble all my life
I hate wearing bras & haven't worn a wired one for about 3 weeks now (just soft/sports 'bras') 


Saph's Questions 

  • What was the last photo you took with your phone?
One of the street outside my bedroom window with the small amount of snow that had covered the cars and road; I wanted to show my boyfriend what the weather was like whilst he was in work.

  • What is the best compliment you have ever received?
Probably the one I received from the Reiki Master I volunteer with, I was talking about how emotional I get and she said it was because she could tell I had healer vibes, that I intrinsically want to care for others and will work towards being a well-rounded healer one day. That is amazing to me because that's all I've ever really wanted to do in life, to help people in some way.

  • Do you have a favourite book? What is it?
I think I do, it's called The Savage Garden by Mark Mills. It's one of the first books I read that wasn't 'chick lit', it totally changed my perspective on reading and gave me a taste for more books with mystery, substance and depth.

  • What is your favourite thing about Spring?
I like the vibe of everything being new and reborn again into the year, for me Spring signals a fresh start and new life. Plus Easter is always something to look forward to!

  • Who inspires you?
I really don't want to sound arrogant/pretentious in this but I don't particularly have anyone who inspires me because I don't base myself off of any one person. I feel inspired by many people at different times for small things to then harness myself but I don't have a go-to person; I'd rather come up with my own inspiration.

  • Do you feel more relaxed in the forest or on the beach?
Forest definitely! I absolutely love trees/nature/greenery and naturally the forest is the perfect place for that, full of clean air and endless paths to tread.

  • If you had £500 to give to a charity, which charity would you give it to?
Either an animal charity or Cerebra, I've supported them since being young and it's a charity close to my heart.

  • Who is your spirit animal?
I don't know anyone who's like me in that way and I don't really follow celebs/popular figures (any suggestions for who you think would be my spirit animal let me know!) but what I do know is that my actual spirit animal is close to an alligator/crocodile which probably has pretty negative connotations but in fact represents things like care for the earth, a maternal instinct, inner strength, understanding and emotional depth; so I'm happy with my unusual spirit animal!

  • Do you consider yourself a feminist?
Considering the recent focus on feminism and a lot of the negative connotations/men-haters that claim to be feminists I don't really tend to associate with it. Naturally I'm for equality between all so if I had to box myself into something I'd same I'm an egalitarian as I think the definition comes across much more clearly for me personally without any stigma attached.

  • What are your goals for the year?
I want to finish the final year of my diploma, be a lot more eco-friendly & cruelty-free, focus on a more natural approach to my health, get a decent job and move out.

  • Tell us about your best friend. Share a photo
Seriously look how beautiful she is!! And the right side is a throwback to 2013!
This is my girl, she's brought so much joy into my life it's unreal and gave me the strength to trust again. I hadn't had a best friend since Primary School (my best friend at the time sadly passed away, then years of bullying at high school left me distrustful of females in particular) and it's an amazing feeling to know I have someone who has my back whatever the situation but is also fully prepared to knock some sense into me if I'm being a total douche. I've also met a tonne more incredible people thanks to her, she's a beacon of positivity, fun & support and I'm just so thankful that the universe led me to her 💚

Demi's Questions

  • What is your biggest goal for 2017?
To finally finish college and leave with a diploma that allows me to work in the field I really want to!

  • Are you a reader? If so, what is your favourite genre?
I used to be, not so much now but it's something I want to get back into. I tend to like unusual/mystery books that are a little bit more in depth.

  • Quick pick: Sun, Moon or Stars?
Moon. It controls a lot and there are some major spiritual vibes attached to lunar activity/cycles, I just find it really magical.

  • What inspires you to write on your blog the most?
Mainly to create memories and learn more about myself. One of my biggest fears is one day waking up not knowing who I was/losing my memory so to have a place I can keep and make memories is so important to me.

  • If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?
I don't really follow celebrities so I'm not quite sure who I'd be...I'd probably choose Alyssa Edwards from RuPaul's Drag Race as I'd love to know what it feels like to be that sassy and that good a dancer!

  • If your life were a sitcom, who would play you?
Probably Julia Roberts, her on screen personality is typically very bubbly and goofy yet she still has the capability to be serious when needed; I think that fits with my attitude.

  • What cartoon character would best describe your personality?
I'd probably say Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls! She's super emotional, scared and silly but can be tough when she really needs to be.

  • What is your favourite season and why?
I'd have to say Summer, any chance I have to be warm I'll take. Plus my wardrobe full of maxi skirts and crop tops suits dry & warm weather a hell of a lot more!

  • What is your favourite dish?
My classic is probably some sort of stir fried vegetables with either rice or noodles, I do love a veggie pizza with jalapeños though...

  • Tell us your ultimate dream vacation
I'm not a huge holiday fan (definitely more of a home bird) but I suppose if I had to pick anything it would be somewhere like Barbados, beautiful beaches, crystal clear sea and yummy food; being more realistic I'd love to go to Greece too for the food and to explore all the ruins.

  • Describe the perfect outfit for a night on the town
I don't go out much but when I do its always flat shoes like Converse or Dr Martens (I choose comfort) and as I mainly go to rock/metal bars I just wear crop tops and hippie pants.

I'm nominating:

My 11 Questions to you

  1. If you had to describe yourself as a colour what would you choose and why?
  2. Do you use blog props and if so, what is your favourite?
  3. What drink do you find most comforting?
  4. If you could freeze time for 24 hours what would you do?
  5. What is your best memory?
  6. How did you get into blogging?
  7. What is your biggest fear?
  8. What would be your idea of a nightmare holiday?
  9. How would you define spirituality?
  10. What do you love most about blogging?
  11. Do you practice self-care? If so, share some of your best techniques!

I hope you enjoyed getting to know a bit more about me, don't forget to go and check out the wonderful bloggers I've nominated too!

Stay curious


You Might Also Like

0 .

Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Follow