The Real Neat Blog Award // Tag

11:30


Hey cats!

Thank you so much to the lovely Steph from Steph's World who was kind enough to nominate me to do this post and of course I'm happy to oblige; it looks like fun so let's get going! (Check out Steph's post here)

Rules of the Award:

  • Thank and link the blogger who nominated you (super duper important cats!)
  • Answer the 7 questions they asked you
  • Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and let them know you nominated them
  • Ask 7 questions for your nominees



Steph's Questions!

1. If you weren’t a blogger, what would you be doing to fill your spare time?

I honestly have no idea, I can't remember what I even used to do before blogging...how crazy is that?! I think I'd be absolutely lost but would still be attempting to paint/do crafty things/indulge in photography; something with a creative edge. Or if all else failed I'd probably buy an Xbox and just game 24/7!

2. What question do you always hate to answer? Maybe this one?

Currently it's usually about my hair, questions like "What have you done to your hair?" "Why have you chosen hair like that" really grate on me. I imagine a lot of people with hairstyles different to the 'norm' get asked things like this and I just find it rude & thoughtless, plus it really puts me on the spot which is far from ideal with anxiety looming on your shoulder. It comes across as an immediate, insulting judgement that my choice of hairstyle is somewhat horrendous, poor or grotesque even if that's not the intention in asking. I think a lot of the time people's curiosity leads to poor wording when "what made you choose to have your hair like that?" would make a world of difference in how it comes across. Saying that, there isn't need to explain or justify things like hair, tattoos or piercings but that's often the way it is!

3. What is your favourite time of the year and why?

Although Autumn really won me over this year it was mainly due to the fact it was warm, I'm disloyal to seasons if one is warmer than the other! So I'd have to say Summertime because you have the best chance of it being temperate and the lighter nights make me feel much better mentally, plus there's more chance to get out into nature and go exploring.


4. Did you find it easy to find the blogging community and do you find it easy to fit in?

Once I started following other bloggers I found the community/sub-communities quite easily and feel I gravitated naturally to the people I could better relate to. Saying that I'm not a person who ever feels like I 'fit in' anywhere despite being surrounded by wonderful and kind people.

5. If you could do anything right now, what would it be?

I'd love to be able to feel healthy (mentally & physically) and motivated enough so that I could freeze time for 24 hours and complete all the college work I'm behind on and declutter the entirety of my possessions so I could come back to real life in a much better place!

6. If you could only shop in one shop forever, which one would it be?

This is probably highly predictable and I'm cringing internally at how much of a consumerist I'm going to sound but I'd have to say Primark. I love all the hippie/alternate shops I frequent but at least in Primark there's a mix of everything from homeware to clothing; so if it had to be forever I'd want somewhere reasonably priced where I can get most things (apart from food...dammit)

7. Do you go to anyone for advice either in personal life or blogging?

I always share everything with my other half (whether he intends to help or not!) and my best friend, I've talked to other bloggers on Twitter but not for advice  or anything like that. A lot of the time just having someone listen to me helps me to come to my own decisions/realisations.

I Tag...

Chloe Bee's Life / The Raven Woman / Northern Blood / The Awakened Indigo / Vee o Sullivan / Adventure & Anxiety / Life Beauty Lens

There's so many wonderful blogs to choose from, I wish I could include them all! And apologies if anyone's already been nominated! 

My Questions For You Are:

  1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  2. What made you want to start blogging initially?
  3. If you could tell your younger self one thing what would it be?
  4. Do you believe in fate?
  5. If you were to describe yourself purely as a landscape what would you choose and why (eg. jungle, beach, mountains etc)?
  6. What did you want to be when you were younger & have you stuck to that?
  7. What's your favourite part about blogging?

How would your answers match up with mine? Let's get chatting below!

Stay curious



You Might Also Like

0 .

Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Follow