Valentine's Outfit/Date Night Inspo

14:29

Hey cats!

I understand that I'm posting this almost a week after Valentines and that typically outfit/beauty inspiration is usually put up before-hand, but honestly I'm a tad swamped at the moment and this was the first time I actually got chance to wear these things, on the actual day itself. And now is the only time I'm actually back on my computer! So my apologies for that, as I mention further down though I think this is a great template for a date outfit too!


I opted for a classy, vintage-chic look that was dressy but not too much so. I think that this look would be pretty transferable for a date night/evening out or as a daytime look, pairing the dress with a chunky cardi/leather jacket and either some flat shoes or a chunky boot. You could even add a jumper over the top instead.

Dress: Papaya Weekend by Matalan
Shawl: Thrifted
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Jewellery: Earrings & Ring thrifted | Bracelet was a gift
Handbag: H&M

Make-up Used:

L'oreal True Match Minerals Foundation in Golden Ivory | L'oreal PhotoReady Concealer in 002 Light | MUA Blush in Candyfloss | Makeup Revolution Baked Eyeshadow Palette in Electric Dreams | L'oreal SuperLiner Perfect Slim in Intense Black | Revlon Eyeliner Pencil in 06 Aubergine (used for brows) | Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero | Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume Waterproof Mascara | Rimmel Moisture Renew Universal Transparent Lipliner in 001 | Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Enchant


Extras
Anna Sui Forbidden Affair Eau De Toilette | Nails done by me using BlueSky Gel | Avene Thermal Spring Water used to set makeup | Septum Clicker & Nose Ring/Stud from HTT

Did you get up to anything for Valentine's? What sort of look did you go for? I'd love to know!





Here's to love (and total cheesiness)!

You Might Also Like

0 .

Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Follow